The Blaze is history

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Yes, but not cheap to get. It should be in AT250. I paid the $10 a month extra for the news pack, but BBC World was the only channel not in AT250. I have no idea why BBC World is not in AT250, as it is in regular packs on Spectrum as well as Direct.

Just as a side note. If one is a ATT cellular customer and you have the Unlimited + More phone package, you can get their Watch TV streaming service at no additional cost. It has BBC World News HD and it's a really high bitrate stream. Very nice picture. The only streaming device Watch TV doesn't support is Roku...go figure...

Just as a side note. If one is a ATT cellular customer and you have the Unlimited + More phone package, you can get their Watch TV streaming service at no additional cost. It has BBC World News HD and it's a really high bitrate stream. Very nice picture. The only streaming device Watch TV doesn't support is Roku...go figure...
ATT Watch is being shut down.

AT&T Watch TV Will Reportedly Shut Down as AT&T Focuses on HBO MAX - Cord Cutters News

Sent from my LML713DL using the SatelliteGuys app!

Reactions: ncted
According to Cord Cutters, AT&T Watch TV is going away. They want people to pay more for other packages.

Since JC Watts is the head guy it piqued my interest. I clicked on their "who we are" and saw that Larry Elder was also onboard. This may very different from what you might imagine.

I certainly reserve my judgement.

+1

Sad to hear the Blaze is ending. I will miss it. Hope NewsMax is staying put.
Well seeing that they pay providers to have there channel broadcast, why would any distributor not like that?....And any channel that has to pay to be on, you can have....Just another deep pocket channel to feed the masses with lies and disinformation!

Well seeing that they pay providers to have there channel broadcast, why would any distributor not like that?....And any channel that has to pay to be on, you can have....Just another deep pocket channel to feed the masses with lies and disinformation!
Gosh, what happened between you and QVC? ;)

Reactions: The Fat Man
Get yourself a Pub membership and come join us in The Pit where Scott allows such discussions.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)