The Blaze is in HD now.

This is not a big surprise. He has a huge following. These huge organizations whether they be Fox New or Cable companies view themselves as the gate keepers for the world. Well they are not. The people are in control. I am not even a fan of The Blaze but what has happened with this comeback is important for the future of media.

I still stand behind these major media outlets being InfoTainment. News should not be "fun" to watch, but informative. News should have absolutely political lean, and should not fit a certain crowd. It should be so all people can understand and decide on their own. That's why I kept saying Fox News and CNN were not lost news channels, they were lost entertainment channels. If you want news, read science journals, if you want political news, read politics journals, etc etc. gather all the information, and make a decision on your own. Do not just agree with what they tell you, when in reality they shouldn't have a single opinion in the entire articles.

Reactions: papachops
The problem is that 24/7/365 "news" channels cannot possibly get enough pure news to fill their timeslots. So all of these news channels supplement with "Opinion Media". The host/s of the opinion media shows often tend to lean one way or the other. I have no problem with this as long as opinion media host doesn't try to pretend they are news or down the middle. The problem is most utes are not able to figure out what is news and what is opinion if it is not clearly spelled out. Believe it or not there are those that think The Daily Show is news.

And by the way nobody reads anymore.:)

Reactions: ChadT41

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)