The deal with two Hopper 3's

Actually, they can play each other's recordings. DVR > sources > change source to the other DVR which has a different name > that DVR's listings appear and can be played. It's super easy and takes about 3 seconds.

Like I said, mine can see each other's recordings on the lists but they don't play. When I start to play a recording from one on the other it immediately goes to the 'DVR, Delete, Etc.' box like it's at the end of the recording. Have you actually played a recording from the other one?

Reactions: charlesrshell
Like I said, mine can see each other's recordings on the lists but they don't play. When I start to play a recording from one on the other it immediately goes to the 'DVR, Delete, Etc.' box like it's at the end of the recording. Have you actually played a recording from the other one?
That's what my Hoppers were doing when they had the corrupt recording software.

Samsung Galaxy S6 Active

Kizzer, what software versions do your two Hopper 3s have?
I would imagine the latest.
But what I'm getting at is if the recordings were done on old software, that could be a good possibility on why they won't share.

But again, I don't see how it could share if it's not even tied to the same Hub or Node.

Sure you could view the content stored , probably from your home network.
My PS3 and 4 were able to see the recordings off my Genie, but also couldn't play them back.

Samsung Galaxy S6 Active

Yes, with no problems

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)