The Dish April 1st New HD Saga (Merged Threads)

Well, I definitely don't think we'll hear any news on National HD today as the last local HD market announcement from Dish's Twitter said that was "wrapping up HD Tuesday". And not hearing any news on National HD after all this fuss over the locals makes me believe we're not going to see anything. We'll see.

No I am not saying that, I am just saying how many times will you keep checking the Twitter feed tonight looking for an update? :D

Probably not much until morning, actually. :) May check once before calling it a night, but the kids will make sure I'm distracted.

Actually, I just figured there wouldn't be an announcement til morning since they rounded things out with the Tucson announcement.

Are you guys certain that the person on twitter is really from Dish Network? It's awfully close to April Fool's Day...

Are you guys certain that the person on twitter is really from Dish Network? It's awfully close to April Fool's Day...

The Dish Network Twitter has been going on for months now, and has announced the HD locals/previews and such before they have actually taken place, so it is legit. Also, they do a good amount of customer service through the Twitter, and try to help people with issues. You can check it out yourself without having Twitter here:

DISH Network (dishnetwork) on Twitter

any bets on how many "where's the/is there any national HD" threads will be started by 7am tomorrow... :rolleyes:

any bets on how many "where's the/is there any national HD" threads will be started by 7am tomorrow... :rolleyes:

I'll set the over/under at a dozen (the rest of us will be sleeping! :D)

If they don't add national HD tomorrow I think there could be a riot.

A riot for sure...but anyone who says they'd actually be surprised by national HD not being added or turned on tomorrow, is either lying, or hasn't been paying attention!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)