The Dish April 1st New HD Saga (Merged Threads)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
like your wife telling you......."i promise tonight".....

(later that night)

"I'm tired"

"I have a headache"

"I promise tomorrow"

Today's promises mean jack, just deal with it.

Good one and yes I laughed. But if any man treats his wife like a television service then as Mrs Garrison would say, "You go to hell! You go to hell and you die!". And when marrying one would hope it was out of love and not about expectations of service. Nor would I hope the wedding vow was "Do you promise to love and cherish her until your two year contract is up?" Same again... damn him to hell. Then again, I didnt agree to and pay for a two year contract with Dish out of love. :D

Oh yes, any man that leaves his wife because of "poor expectation of service" should be taken to the cleaners and bled dry. Lets hope Dish doesnt do the same to those who cancel for DirecTV or Comcast nor have to pay alimony for the next 20 years. :eek:

Like the noise we will be getting the viacom HD channels before 4/1/???. like his false lie statement that dish is number 1 in HD.

Like his out and out stupid statement that dish HD picture quality is the best around.

Lastly he states that dish get programs that his customer wants.

has his noise been growing???:hungry:

Oh, OK. I thought you meant his nose was growing, like Pinocchio.

I know this may be sacrilege in this thread, but I really don't see the big deal here. They announced a date, they missed that date, whoop de doo. The channels will come eventually. Or they won't.

And you know what? We'll all survive with or without them.

I know this may be sacrilege in this thread, but I really don't see the big deal here. They announced a date, they missed that date, whoop de doo. The channels will come eventually. Or they won't.

:up:up:up:up:up Intelligence raises it's beautiful head!!!!!

Agreed. We'll survive. I think a lot of the frustration is due to the pent up frustration over the much anticipated launch of HD at the end of 08 that didn't happen. Then the rate incease which was bigger than a lot thought it would be and then they announce (albeit only in a Charlie Chat and not in an actual press release) that new HD channels are launching on 04-01 and that date was not met and no explanation was forth coming as in dead silence and so many are fed up. Venting is therapeutic.

In spite of all the angst and frustration, I would like to thank Dish for adding one HD channel that matters here in the LA area. KCAL channel 9, broadcast home of the Lakers and Dodgers, and of a pretty decent primetime HD newscast, was added on April 1.

Since we have all the viacom hd channels Except Bet hd , I could care less about that one, what are we all going to bitch about now?

OH YEAH! FX hd and Speed hd. Lets start a new thread : How many days till FX hd and Speed hd are added?

Since we have all the viacom hd channels Except Bet hd , I could care less about that one, what are we all going to bitch about now?

OH YEAH! FX hd and Speed hd. Lets start a new thread : How many days till FX hd and Speed hd are added?

Odd about those turbo subs not getting them. Dish is so backwards in how they do stuff. Promote the HD only packs, and dont give all of the HD in them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts