The Dish April 1st New HD Saga (Merged Threads)

Yeah, if this had been one of this insider comments about 4/1, I wouldnt sweat it so much, but this was by Charlie himself on TV. I just can't believe they didnt even bother to blame it on technical issues.

Makes one wonder if it isnt more serious.

I would have been okay if they had just said what happened, but people would still be criticizing them for something else. I am happy with Dish HD and I'm sure we will get the channels. Actually, when the turn them on, I will be changing to the HD only package that they are included in. The only reason I have a regular package is for my wife to watch VH1 reality shows.

The mistake charlie keeps making is announcing that he's going to do this and that. when you give out dates and it doesn't happen you just disappoint a lot of people. you can't be disappointed over something you never knew about in the 1st place. There was kind of a similar issue on april 1st with directv too. some got angry but got over it fast.why? nothing was ever really announced. forget these charlie chats,stop talking so much and do what needs to be done chuckles.

like your wife telling you......."i promise tonight".....

(later that night)

"I'm tired"

"I have a headache"

"I promise tomorrow"

Today's promises mean jack, just deal with it.

(later that night)

"I'm tired"

"I have a headache"

"I promise tomorrow"

pfan,

Totally true. My wife could wake me up in the middle of the Night and ask are you in the mood, "Sure is always the response". "NO" is not in my vocabulary when it comes to Intimate time.

I've never known a guy that would say no or give some lame $#@ excuse.

John

(later that night)

"I'm tired"

"I have a headache"

"I promise tomorrow"

I agree and feel the same way but it's obvious that many don't by what's been said in this thread ;)

With continually increasing evidence that it is genetic, that then makes it a racial trait.
Whether it is genetic or not, that does not make it a race. The overwhelming majority of genetic variation has nothing to do with race. Heck the most common genetic difference, male and female (x and y) is not racial.

What noise?

Like the noise we will be getting the viacom HD channels before 4/1/???. like his false lie statement that dish is number 1 in HD.

Like his out and out stupid statement that dish HD picture quality is the best around.

Lastly he states that dish get programs that his customer wants.

has his noise been growing???:hungry:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)