The Dish April 1st New HD Saga (Merged Threads)

You guys are so screwed. That's Rey's clone offering the 922's. Everyone knows a clone cannot enter into a binding contract! Come on guys, wake up. You can tell the difference between them all. The madness spreads...........

i would bet money that no national hd tommorrow. april fools joke by charlie. i would bet on them being turned on before the weekend though.
p.s...
i love beer. everything from amber bock to killians irish red to molson candian red, but i would also turn them down for a 922.

i would bet money that no national hd tommorrow. april fools joke by charlie. i would bet on them being turned on before the weekend though.
p.s...
i love beer. everything from amber bock to killians irish red to molson candian red, but i would also turn them down for a 922.
Dish Network is not in the business of selling April Fools Jokes. This is a major satellite tv provider, not Bubba the Love Sponge.

If there is no new HD tomorrow, it will be because of technical difficulties.

i'll take a 922 if dish doesnt launch new national hd oh please pick me pick me!!!

An April Fools Joke would more likely come in the form of giving you the channels you have been waiting for, then turning them off the next day...

I think that the channels will be here tomorrow. They did turn on BETJ and the Showtime's when they said they would.