The Dish April 1st New HD Saga (Merged Threads)

Shouldn't the quality of posts be considered along with or instead of the quantity of posts? wouldn't 10 thoughtful posts add more to the community than, say, 10,000 flames?

Sign me up for a 922 as well. A little Birdie tells me that lighting up Comedy Central on April Fool's Day is just too good to be true.

If there is no new HD tomorrow, it will be because of technical difficulties.
Or simple BS. I'll put my money on the latter.

They have a long history of "the check is in the mail. you should get it any day" BS. Why does it come as such a big surprise to people that they didn't follow through on another promise?

Oh. And what's the deal with the free 922 talk? What's that all about?

sign me up for the drawing! i prefer new national hd!

hey rey_1178, what is a hd launch, one, two, or... channels, local or national?

According to their twitter, I'll finally be getting some of my HD locals in Columbus (!), but I assume the offer applies to national HD--I'd be happy to upgrade to a 922 too--the upcoming iphone sling app looks pretty cool :hungry:

correct!;) only national HD applies here.

sign me up for the drawing! i prefer new national hd!

hey rey_1178, what is a hd launch, one, two, or... channels, local or national?

at least 1 national HD. I hope E lights up comedy central. South Park in HD is very nice!

Dish Twitter just responded to someone asking about that to keep watchnig for updates. Sounds like new national HD today really is still on track. Here's hoping they add the Viacoms and go nuts and add more to take Direct off guard! (What can I say, I'm feeling optomistic today.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)