The Dish April 1st New HD Saga (Merged Threads)

Holy crap, there are over 1400 people in the Dish Forum right now, waiting for something to light up! I wonder what the record is...

the number of visitors in the dish threads are usually impressive but this is huge today!!!

I hate you, man... :river

Well since the first one on the list was MLB I was suspicious. Terrible terrible terrible list... but I still laughed when I said 'wait a minute its April 1st!" :D

But thats ok. You could have gone to one of the many Star Trek forums and did an April Fools post saying Shatner will be in the next movie. So many people want it to happen they would scream at you when they learned it was a joke. Here people see the fun in such jokes. There are a few Trekkies that would call for you to be skinned alive. Actually.... thats really scary there are people like that hehehe.

Ol' Chuck is watching this just laughing his a$$ off!!!
charles%2Bergen.jpg

Holy crap, there are over 1400 people in the Dish Forum right now, waiting for something to light up! I wonder what the record is...

Right on the main forum index:

View Who's Online
Most users ever online was 3,460, Today at 01:16 PM.​

I suspect it will continue to increase.
I assume everyone else keeps hitting "Refresh" on the uplink center?

OK. In all seriousness, recent histroy:

3/25 uplink: 1:34pm
3/18 uplink: 12:55pm
3/11 uplink: 12:34pm
3/04 uplink: 2:28pm
2/25 uplink: 2:28pm
2/18 uplink: 1:52pm
2/11 uplink: 7:05am and 5:22pm
2/04 uplink: 12:42pm

Should be any minute given that history. Hopefully the extra time is because there is so much to change.

OK. In all seriousness, recent histroy:

3/25 uplink: 1:34pm
3/18 uplink: 12:55pm
3/11 uplink: 12:34pm
3/04 uplink: 2:28pm
2/25 uplink: 2:28pm
2/18 uplink: 1:52pm
2/11 uplink: 7:05am and 5:22pm
2/04 uplink: 12:42pm

Should be any minute given that history. Hopefully the extra time is because there is so much to change.

Sounds good to me.

chuck you mother f***er weve waited since august of 07 for some decent hd additions.
I and im sure many others are tired of waiting and were tired of soon
Your lies at somepoint will catch upto you, and the only one to blame is yourself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)