The Dish April 1st New HD Saga (Merged Threads)

Yeah, when the man himself says April 1st, we have a right to bitch. He should have done everything to make this happen, but hey I'm from the south where your word means something.

It doesnt look good for today...

Just got off of a chat with csr, here is what he said..
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Please wait while we find a representative to assist you...
You have been connected to (03) Adam Q..
(03) Adam Q.: Thank you for being a valued DISH Network customer, I will be happy to assist you today. Please give me 2-3 minutes to access your account and review the information you have already provided.
(03) Adam Q.: Your patience is greatly appreciated.
(03) Adam Q.: I am sorry to inform you that we do not have an update on this yet.
(03) Adam Q.: We are constantly adding channels on a regular basis to our line-up and continue to provide the widest variety of HD programming options available anywhere.
(03) Adam Q.: Unfortunately, we are unable to disclose what channels will be added or when due to legalities.
(03) Adam Q.: DISH Network - 2009 Updates - 1.888.825.2557
dennis Papaleo: They were announced on 3-9-09 charlie chat by the boss himself, the 7 channels are
NickHD, ComedyCentralHD, MTVHD, VH1HD, CMTHD, BETHD,and SpikeHD. I'm not asking for any private info, just the channels that were publicly announced to become available today.

(03) Adam Q.: I understand your concern.
(03) Adam Q.: We have not received any update on this yet.
dennis Papaleo: ok, thank you.
[/FONT]
spacer.gif

I talked to a CSR online and was told the last update he had seen was in the spring. I asked if there were any answers as to why Charlie said today if they wouldn't be turned on until the spring. He told me he didn't know but I was welcome to contact the programming department at this link
DISH Network - Contact Us By Email - 1.888.825.2557.

Oh, we get to keep our hope alive through an entire season.....

This is far from the greatest disappointment of all time from E*, but this will definitely make the list.

When the CEO has his own "show" and claims a date to roll out a new package of channels in HD, it doesn't do much for PR or his credibility.

Can't wait to hear the answer/excuse for this one. :cool:

ceo[at]echostar[dot]com correct?

I have sent two complaint emails about the Roanoke / Lynchburg debacle, and they have completely ignored them.

i sent to ceo@dishnetwork.com
and ceo@echostar.com (just to be sure they got it) 5 months ago I had an issue and they responded in 24 hours, now, nothing.

I have been Chucked twice in a month, once on my local HD and now on the national HD.

The service has gotten really bad, I just dont think they care.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts