The End of SportsCenter: ESPN’s Flagship Show Hits Bottom

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
To me ,the most irritating thing is that "Breaking News" continues to be breaking news for hours on end. I think that ESPN has reached the point that they are grasping for programming and with FoxSports1 on the horizon, we are about to see a lot more garbage TV. There is only so much programing that us die hards can stand, and I think we are approaching the limit. To me the most interesting games on the tube tonight were the ACC Womens Tournament.

You think with Apps, Internet, Androids etc. that there would be no tickers and you could look for scores on the internet. You basically find a score to the exact second, why would need a ticker? Although I will say I was a sucker for the old nfl tickers that used to be on nfl games. I think it was "CBS Sportswire" and "The 10 Minute Ticker" for NBC games.

That type of Ticker is fine because it's not on CONSTANTLY.

Someone use to do one at 20 after and 20 before the hour..

I still watch it because it is the only place I can watch highlights in an hour time of all sports. In the morning I only have about 30 minutes to watch anything.

To be fair, ESPN is at the apex with something like Championship Week. They dont do a good job, they do a great job. I think one of ESPN's strength is there coverage of the conference tournaments. In fact, there coverage of college football and college basketball is second to none.

To be fair, ESPN is at the apex with something like Championship Week. They dont do a good job, they do a great job. I think one of ESPN's strength is there coverage of the conference tournaments. In fact, there coverage of college football and college basketball is second to none.

Well that's one viewpoint, not one I agree with though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)