The first sat to terrestral radio syndication?

minorthr

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jun 8, 2004
earth
It seems the O and A have gotten some sort of syndication deal with Citadel broadcasting in Syracuse Ny. What is kind of funny about this is Citadel pulled Stern to put them on. Seems like right now they are playing best of O and A.

minorthr said:
It seems the O and A have gotten some sort of syndication deal with Citadel broadcasting in Syracuse Ny. What is kind of funny about this is Citadel pulled Stern to put them on. Seems like right now they are playing best of O and A.

How would that go with XM? :confused:

It appears that XM worked the deal. They will simulcast starting tomorrow. Obviously Citadel will be on the button and the show will be on a delay for them. Also Citadel will take commercial breaks but O and A will continue on XM. Other then that I really don't know how it would work. I think this is good for XM as they are now able to make money off one of its original shows.

It is also pretty obvious that Citadel did this to jab Howard as they have been having a feud recently over them stopping his show at 10 am. And they could not have irritated Howard more by replacing him with O and A.

Oh Boy! I think this is going to get heated. Reminds me of a good ole hockey game. I think I will sit back and watch this one. :cool:

It seems like it is going to be interesting. Luckily I like them both and have both XM and Sirius :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)