The Future, The Truth, 4DTV, 410

Status
Please reply by conversation.
My question is are we still going to be able to use our receivers to move the dish to all the birds and have the ability to watch wild feeds? Or will that be a thing of the past if we convert to sub to W-5? Thanks and have a great day!

Was told that your 922 will only Look at w5 when all is said and done on 1/5 or later. Renders it useless for viewing other sats (makes no sense to me why this needs to be done, )

Was told that your 922 will only Look at w5 when all is said and done on 1/5 or later. Renders it useless for viewing other sats (makes no sense to me why this needs to be done, )

Should have read some posts first. 922 can move dish - analog channels only - more confusion,,, but gettin clearer. Think we'll get a FTA receiver first then the 410. At least they won't cost 400 bucks each, like the 922.

Guys hold your horses all may not be lost yet. We will probably have to wait till after 1/4 though to see if other options may be made available.

Guys hold your horses all may not be lost yet. We will probably have to wait till after 1/4 though to see if other options may be made available.

Yes. I agree with the "hold your horses" statement. Don't be writing off your 922's yet or going out buying additional hardware just yet.

I would love to see "The Ultimate DVB Receiver".

This would have to include...
-Ability to receive DVB-S, DVB-S2, 4:2:0 & 4:2:2 MPEG, H264/MPEG4/AVC, MPEG/AC3/DTS/AAC Audio.
-A built in dish mover.
-Built in polarizer control.
-Surf friendly, where one can program in all their favorite channels on all satellites and you can surf through them in neighboring order where it would automatically move to the next sat when you get to the end of the channels on the current sat using the channel up or down button.
-Firewire or LAN jack for recording the original stream with a computer.

The Gbox is much better... I've had both. Gbox is more money but you are able to display a Sat Name in the display.

Is there a source for the Gbox other than Sadoun? I haven't found one yet.

Well, I'm going to hang in there for a while. If only I could get the Networks though.

Well, I'm going to hang in there for a while. If only I could get the Networks though.

The networks are on DVB FTA on G-16 and G3. And the Denver Channels may be added to the new 4D system next year.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)