The Good Wife

Talk about playing with a loaded gun, Kalinda are you crazy messing with Bishop's plant that we wanted done... Could she be the next one to leave the series in a body bag...:coco
She is leaving the show anyway in real life, this might be the way it happens on the show.

Next Episode: S06, E09

Sunday, November 16, 2014

"Sticky Content":
Campaign advice leads to Alicia facing a crisis of conscience; the feds want Cary to work with them as they build a case against Lemond Bishop.

S~

Next Episode: S06, E10

Sunday, November 23, 2014

"The Trial":
As Cary's case goes to trial, he considers a plea deal involving jail time; a joke gets Alicia in trouble as her campaign progresses.

S~

Must inject my thoughts. Worst season, so far. The creeping, crawling Carey arc, the totally annoying campaign arc. They need to clean up all the messes.

Got even worse tonight. Just not moving. Stuck in a rut. Hope Carey get's off, but not sticking around. Timer deleted. Madame Secretary wins the night.

I feel bad for Kerry. But that is the chance you take when you do business with a mob boss/drug dealer as a client. Don't see how he will get out of it. He will most likely go to prison and then be killed, after suffering beatings and or rapes first . Makes for great drama.

Next Episode: S06, E11

Sunday, January 4, 2015

"Hail Mary":
As Cary gets ready for incarceration by working with a prison consultant, the members of Florrick/Agos/Lockhart do everything they can to help him; Alicia starts debate preparation.

S~

Next Episode: S06, E12

Sunday, January 11, 2015

"The Debate":
As Peter and the city of Chicago prepare for a possible riot, Frank Prady and Alicia face each other in an important debate.

S~

I quit watching the good wife my once favorite show when they killed off will. Sounds like I am not missing much:)

Was watching and enjoying mom, CBS budget cuts strikes again they killed off the dad..

Under the dome had a bunch of characters killed off too

I hope CBS the cheap broadcasting system sees their ratings tank.

All these dead characters are about saving bucks, sad since the shows were profitable.

I already proved to you that Will leaving was not about money. Not everything is about money. Janney and Lorre felt that the characters were getting too comfortable with each other. After all, Mom is about recovering addicts. I was actually getting bored with that relationship.

No he didn't. Check back on your original thread in the Pub. I posted an article why he left. He left to spend time with his family. The producers did everything they could to get him back. Only reason he came back was because JM talked him into it.

No he didn't. Check back on your original thread in the Pub. I posted an article why he left. He left to spend time with his family. The producers did everything they could to get him back. Only reason he came back was because JM talked him into it.

typical statement by actors who want more $, I want to spend more time with my family..... nearly always solved by more $$$:)

I stumbled onto a internet rumor he may be returning. perhaps a long lost brother?

plus by posts here the story lines have rotted. the will character gave the show life.

frankly I hope it gets cancelled, as a warning to other shows, dont mess with leading characters!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)