The Good Wife

I'm not disagreeing that the show has gone downhill since he left, just your theory that everything is about money. Show storyline decisions are usually made by the producers and writers, not the network.

I still like the show and I was at first shocked when Will was killed ,but I am glad he is gone now. It moved the entire show to a different level with Alicia becoming the full star and now leading the new law firm and running for office herself. I was tired of the "love story" between her and Will and the off /on relationship with Peter the governor.

Reactions: TNGTony
Well Good Wife got at least 7 years out of the deal. So even Sunday nights and sports overruns didn't dent it too much. But in the end I guess the show had run out of new ideas. Just hope that they wrap up the whole thing nicely so we can get a "happy ending".

Well last night's episode ended with the "Good wife" giving Jason a hand job under the table in a crowded bar while her associate Luka went to the bar to get chips. She comments to Jason that she had wasted the last 20 years of her life( marriage and two kids) and she wasn't going to waste the next 5. Then unbuttons his pants and unzips his pants and cuddles closely to him and says the Headlines on the paper say : Mrs. Flourick the wife of the governor , caught in a public bar fondling an employee under the table. I was floored. I mean it is the last year, but is Alicia going to full Slut route for the rest of the ride? I was really kind of shocked.:eeek

I dont watch this show, but IMO, that scene sounds like for mature audiences on pay TV and not on Broadcast TV.

I had the impression that this show, didn't have mature content.

Reading some recaps, Lucca wouldn't take more than a minute to get the chips and go back to the table.

And then find......:eek:.Awkward...
Well, I could see the awkward scene get even worse when Alicia -the good wife asks Luca did she want dip to go with her chips?????:what

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)