The Howard Stern Show

I listen to them every once in a while in the morning if they have something good on. I never really saw why he was say "awesome", just an okay show to me. Preferred the Bubba show when it was exclusively on satellite and not syndicated radio. At least they have the Friday shows to do what they want to do now. I wish Sirius would pick them back up full time again...once you get into the show and understand the language of things you're hooked.

I listen every day. I stream on Shoutcast and also other methods. Sirius themselves just made it too hard to remain an actual subscriber.

If he ever made a paid podcast I would be all over that.

Pete's "Purple Rain" was pretty darn good, considering the environment he performed in.

I have never understood this guy's act. He says "****" on the radio. OK. Once you accept that he has the ability to say "****" on the radio, next?

I listen for my short ride in every morning. I get pissed about how much vacation he and his crew gets. It seems like they get a week off every month or so. I am hooked on Mad Dog Radio. They have a new morning show that I love to listen to.

I record him everyday and listen the next day on my mp3 while at work. He takes a lot of time off, but you have to admit when he is there he does a great show. I feel just I get my money's worth just by listening to his show. The more you listen the more you hear.

Just about everyday. If Howard leaves I would drop Sirius as there's nothing else there that comes close to being worth the subscription fee.

I record him everyday and listen the next day on my mp3 while at work. He takes a lot of time off, but you have to admit when he is there he does a great show. I feel just I get my money's worth just by listening to his show. The more you listen the more you hear.

No, I don't have to admit it! ;) For me, he holds no allure anymore. Back in the WOR days he was entertaining, but his act is very old for me, now.

One thing satellite radio has done is made him completely irrelevant. I listened casually while he was on Denver radio (a SHORT time after the Columbine comments) but never really saw the draw.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)