The Howard Stern Show

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Not anymore , I canceled about 3 years ago and downloaded it for awhile . I don't even do that anymore , I listen to alot of Podcasts now . It's sad what the show has turned into .

Howard would not bother me since I find myself bored most of the time when I switch over. But on the other hand if they axed Bubba on 101 there is no point in keeping my Sirius as there are other ways I can listen to music in my car.

I do listen still. It's a habit, and why I got the radio.

Same here, but I turn him off when he starts ranting about religion.

Best show on Sirius right now is Jason Ellis "AKA The Future of radio" on Faction, dudes going megatron!

RED DRAGONS!!!

I just wish they would put him on a talk channel. I can't stand tuning to Faction only to hear his mouth when I'm looking for music.

Howard would not bother me since I find myself bored most of the time when I switch over. But on the other hand if they axed Bubba on 101 there is no point in keeping my Sirius as there are other ways I can listen to music in my car.

Fully agree. He is essentially the reason I still have it, otherwise I go to Slacker or Pandora full time on my blackberry.

At least they give their couple of dozen listeners LIVE programming 5 days a week and don't take 5 months off a year for vacation. ;)

hoohoo

If it sucks and very few people listen, then does it matter if it's live or not? No. Oh, that's right, XM had a mad rush of subscribers when they joined. Wait, no they didn't. If you want to listen to them, fine.

Oh, that's right, XM had a mad rush of subscribers when they joined. Wait, no they didn't. If you want to listen to them, fine.

Do you have the stats of the non mad rush when O & A arrived?

Thanks for your permission to listen to them only I have for the past 4 1/2 years. :angel:

Anyone still listening to Howard Stern?

...not since he got fired from DC 101 back in the early '80s and replaced by the infamous Greaseman. DC Radio improved dramatically overnight...waddle doodle dadm doodad buddy.