The Howard Stern Show

Rerun this morning (that I hadn't heard this week) of Richard telling about things those of us who live in the country take for granted, and Howard freaking out about... (hunting, various edible parts of animals including rocky mountain oysters) ;)

Howard claiming he is rewarding the fan base with 4 day weeks in December.......

FFwd> Howard bitching he has to work 4 days a week in December due to contractual obligations, blaming Gary....
really cares about his fans, he is so detached anymore. Made my decision not to renew the radio in my truck easier, down to 1 of each.

Howard claiming he is rewarding the fan base with 4 day weeks in December.......

FFwd> Howard bitching he has to work 4 days a week in December due to contractual obligations, blaming Gary....
really cares about his fans, he is so detached anymore. Made my decision not to renew the radio in my truck easier, down to 1 of each.

I have a SIRIUS Lifetime sub that I got when Howard started. I used an S50, dragging it between the home and the car. However, when I traded in the car, the new car came with XM, so I got another sub and left the S50 planted in the executive dock in the bedroom.

However, now I just got the "renewal" letter for my XM + SIRIUS subscription, it's $200 a year!! Since I rarerly listen to anything on XM/SIRIUS except 100 and 101, it comes down to 9 to 12 shows a month - for $200 a year!

I don't think so.

not saying i do this for sirius but.........................call and cancel your service (but make sure you get emails from them prior to cancelling) and they will offer the $5 per month for 6 months in a email then call them back and renew. Like i said i havent done that for about a year and a half.:D

not saying i do this for sirius but.........................call and cancel your service (but make sure you get emails from them prior to cancelling) and they will offer the $5 per month for 6 months in a email then call them back and renew. Like i said i havent done that for about a year and a half.:D

Thanks,

That might work for "plain old XM", but to get Stern in my Acura, I need XM plus "The Best of Sirius". I don't think they wheel and deal with the add ons.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts