The Howard Stern Show

Well today Mutt closed down SternFanNetwork.COM...

So if there is interest here, I would consider opening up a SternFan Forum on SatelliteGuys. (which would be only available to members who are logged in and opt in to see it.) :)

Wow!

Howard said on the air this morning that he wished Mutt would close the place because of all of the hate, and I guess he did!

I'm sure new hate places will show up all over the place. I would hope if you do one Scott that it would be fair and not a place for unbridaled bedlam. (Of course, with your reputation, I'm sure it would be fine.)

Howard wants him to keep it dead. Mutt can't give up his forum. Comon, that's a very hard pill to swallow, and I don't think he should.

Still, it's a moderation nightmare if he decides to go all in and moderate with a heavy hand. THAT is a full time job, and you can't keep banning people over and over as they change usernames and IP addresses. If someone wants to be a jerk, there's little you can do but ban their IP and hope they don't use a redirector.

Howard has earned a lot of the discontent, with the promises he's made and the eventual 9 to 12 shows a month, down an hour each day from last contract. It's a lot to get a subscription for 140 shows a year (or whatever), however, there are ways to show displeasure and ways to show distain. Attacking members and show people has got to stop, but it won't be easy.

I feel bad for Mutt. He has a lot of careful steps to make to keep at least most of the members and Howard happy.

dfergie said:
I think tonights "In Plain Sight" is the one that Eric the "Midget" Actor is in...

I thought Eric the midget actor did a great job. Hope he got a Pepsi while he watched it too.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts