The Howard Stern Show

nbc knew about Sterns hatred for Leno when they signed him on

NBC is under new management (Comcast) and they have been cutting costs. I'm sure some, at Comcast, feel that Stern and others should do everything possible to promote a fellow NBC television personality and broadcast show. Ratings for America's Got Talent have not improved this season (in fact they've been down again) so I expect Comcast/NBC to slash salaries next season...starting with Stern.

I wonder if Stern will be promoting The Tonight Show with Jay Leno anytime soon... :rolleyes:

NBC is under new management (Comcast) and they have been cutting costs. I'm sure some, at Comcast, feel that Stern and others should do everything possible to promote a fellow NBC television personality and broadcast show. Ratings for America's Got Talent have not improved this season (in fact they've been down again) so I expect Comcast/NBC to slash salaries next season...starting with Stern.

I wonder if Stern will be promoting The Tonight Show with Jay Leno anytime soon... :rolleyes:

Stern will never promote Leno no matter what NBC tells him to do.Stern does what he wants and always has :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)