The Infernal Top Banner and the Infernal Tme Status Banner on the Bottom.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

jibber1

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 31, 2011
santa monica
As you all probably know, when you tell your DTV DVR to play the entire contents of a folder sequentially by pushing the Start button, every time it goes from the end of one video file to the next one, the top information banner and the bottom time status banner appear over the beginning of the new video. The bottom banner appears for about five annoying seconds. I know how to make the bottom banner disappear more quickly, but I don't want it and the top banner to appear at all; especially when I'm dubbing back up VHS or DVDs. Is there any way to prevent these banners from appearing at all? Thanks!

As you all probably know, when you tell your DTV DVR to play the entire contents of a folder sequentially by pushing the Start button, every time it goes from the end of one video file to the next one, the top information banner and the bottom time status banner appear over the beginning of the new video. The bottom banner appears for about five annoying seconds. I know how to make the bottom banner disappear more quickly, but I don't want it and the top banner to appear at all; especially when I'm dubbing back up VHS or DVDs. Is there any way to prevent these banners from appearing at all? Thanks!

Are you sure they appear on a dubbed copy?

I too doubt any provider will consider this a priority as they are worried about providing a service for their users NOT making sure that they can help a user get a "clean copy" without banners or ID bugs making it easier to share or possibly create a product to profit from; not that this is what you are trying to do; but just saying

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts