The Last of Us

Unless it's free on Plus for PS3 in the next six months, looks like I'll be waiting to play it on PS4. But it's the free DLC that sells me on it for the next-gen platform. Minor graphics enhancements just don't do it for me anymore, now that I'm settling for Netflix streaming quality over blu-ray these days.:banme

Was wondering about this. I look forward to a part 2.

Thanks for posting yourbeliefs , been wondering about this.
Also been wondering about all the rumors about another Red Dead, but not sure that will ever happen. There will be a GTA VI before that IMO.

I'd rather ND lead talent focus on Uncharted 4 until it goes gold. Then they can start revisiting TLOU. I don't want ND to turn into a deadline driven assembly line where every two years is a new installment of Uncharted and in between years, a new TLOU game.

Someone on Reddit brought up a good point..

CU6Pver.png

Reactions: KE4EST
Even this picture poking fun at TLoU gives me the urge to play it again. Unfortunately there just aren't enough hours in the day for me to play all the games I want to play.

Ha! It's definitely a first world problem. The list of games I have a strong urge to play for the first time, finish, or replay is probably long enough that I could never buy another game and still not run out of things to play.

My short list includes Fallout 4, The Division, Gears 3, The Witness, Dying Light, Dark Souls, Bloodborne, Far Cry 4, Uncharted 2, Uncharted 3, Dead Space, and the Mass Effect series. That is just scratching the surface and it's not including the multiplayer games I continue to pour hours into like Rocket League, Heroes of the Storm, and Black Ops 3.

Edit: I also got the email from Gamefly that MLB the Show 16 shipped yesterday and Quantum Break should be coming next week.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)