The Latest iOS News Thread

One thing Apple still manages to do is build hype over their new phone. No one else seems to have a year long debate over the next model.

Thats true, others realease new phones every 3 or 4 months leaving those that purchased their last phone 3 or 4 months ago upset tht their new phone can't do what the newer phone can. That plus the newer phone uses a newer version of the OS which the older phone can't... but maybe someday will be upgraded so that it can... but probably not. :)

Reactions: navychop
Thats true, others realease new phones every 3 or 4 months leaving those that purchased their last phone 3 or 4 months ago upset tht their new phone can't do what the newer phone can. That plus the newer phone uses a newer version of the OS which the older phone can't... but maybe someday will be upgraded so that it can... but probably not. :)

Very true. Well said.

The touch ID would be nice for the iPad, but not nearly enough to make me want to upgrade.

Agree, if that is the only change I'll stick with my iPad Air. I expect an upgraded processor as well but that still won't be enough.

On the other hand, my iPhone 5 will be ready for an upgrade. :thumbup

Agree, if that is the only change I'll stick with my iPad Air. I expect an upgraded processor as well but that still won't be enough.

On the other hand, my iPhone 5 will be ready for an upgrade. :thumbup
This is basically where I am at. Definitely ready for a new phone, but I'm quite happy with my iPad air. Although if I were to get a new one, I have a feeling my mom would love my current one (she is currently using my old 3rd gen). But I expect to wait at least another year before refreshing my iPad.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I would have kept my iPad G3 a lot longer if I had known to order it with more storage. So, I upgraded to the iPad Air when it came out. I got 128GB in the air, and cellular, so no reason to upgrade it for a while. I mainly use it when I travel and watch TV/Movies on it.