The Latest iOS News Thread

Although the 5s camera is good, I would love to see it get even better.

I concur. Improvements to the camera are one thing that can prompt me to upgrade my phone more frequently than once every two years.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

They will not be able to patch it if it is a case of compromised accounts. If as the article speculates the hackers got a list of logins and passwords from a hacked site then tried to see if they used the same email/password combination on Apple accounts, there may be nothing Apple can do.

If apple releases an iPhone that doesn't have a almost edgeless Bezel like the LG G2 then I may jump ship to android.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doing something new here at SatelliteGuys, to help improve the usability of the iOS forum and to encourage more discussion. Our pub member Poke does us a great service in identifying lots of news threads related to technology. We are going to try to have these news items posted in this thread, which will remain as a "Sticky" at the top of the forum. If there are any posts that people want to create stand-alone threads for, they are more than welcome to do that. And occasionally the staff monitoring this forum will pull posts into their own threads.

(I'll be moving a bunch of threads here momentarily). Thanks!

Reactions: JamesJ
I'd say the ever so slightly larger screen has little appeal to me. IOS 8 has some interest, though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk