The List of the New Features on iOS 5

I consider items 7 and 8 on the original list to be a bug, not two new features.

Why separate the functions of Video and Music when the integrated app worked just fine.

Well, I've read the list, and thank you for posting it. Lot of niceties, but nothing "killer."

Installing the new beta right now... staring at a apple screen as it slowly installs the update. Nice that this one does not require wiping everything out. The last one was a royal pain.

Well, I put off a guy at work who wanted to upgrade his 3GS to a 4. Told him the "5" would be out before Christmas, and would have new features. I wonder how much of iOS 5 will apply solely to the next iPhone, or if it will be the next release after iOS 5 that does that? And I sure hope the next iPhone version comes out as I said.

Odd thing was, he talked to an AT&T guy who didn't even determine when he was due for an upgrade, but immediately put on a huge push for Android, and refused to even discuss the iPhone. Must've thought my guy was stupid, a real error on his part. I figure there must be some sales goals the guy was failing at.

I've allowed one Android at work, as a test. But that one rarely if ever accesses Exchange.

Yet another iPad iOS5 update done, and no changes at all as far as I can tell. A lot of app developers still have to update their apps too. HBO Go still DOA. But the OTA wireless update is nice. Took 5 minutes to download, and 5 minutes to install, and everything is as it was.

10/7. Gotcha. I shoulda mentioned I put the guy off with the iPhone 4 reception problem. Last thing I need is another guy at work complaining about reception, and not wanting a case.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)