This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

The Litany continues

Hey, navychop , we need to talk TheKrell into coming up to Max's when you do. Pick a day between 7/15 and 7/29 (except 7/26) and I can work my schedule around it.

I told everybody not to wear flip flops.
I also saw that jackets were recommended, in the dining room, but not required. I saw that the Rathskeller was more casual. Being a Californian, I hate that. I remember, many years ago, going to Anthony's Fish Grotto in SanDiego. I was on a business trip. I walked into the restaurant and was told that my business suit was not at the caliber that they required. Then they told me that I could eat in the annex next door. I actually did that and had a very good meal at about 2/3 the price of next door and it came from exactly the same kitchen. I hate people and businesses that put on airs!

Heck, we’re considering a 4+ hour drive just to go to Max’s- and one of two pizza joints.

At least, I THINK we’re thinking about it. SWMBO is at work and has not come home with THE WORD.

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

AND they disappeared.

AND they reappeared.

I went to delete each one. But it won’t let me delete the last one. It says lost server connection.

And we won’t be taking a long drive for that great German food. Oh well.

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

Reactions: charlesrshell