The Mesh Headache Channel

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

toucan-man

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 13, 2008
Wisconsin
Is there a secret to gettting a mesh panel back into the retaining channels on both sides (KTI 10' dish)? Seems like an exercise in frustration. Should it glide effortlessly into place? It doesn't.

Depends on how it goes together. I don't have one of that brand, to tell you for certain, but a lot of those that had multiple panels had to be put together loosely before everything would fit in place. Then you go back over the entire thing tightening up the screws, bolts. etc. I had an old 12' dish that had, I think , 12 or 18 sep pieces of mesh, and those built into 4 panels you could take off or put on, but the rest of the panels and sections had to be left really loose to make the mesh slide back into the channel on each one. They can be headaches.

I just bent them back in. Rocks would fly up and it my dish because it was right beside a road. Sometimes taking out an entire panel. :(

Dropped mesh and got a Solid one and put it away from the road. Then a couple of months later the biggest hail storm I've ever seen in my life. Beat the crap out of it. :rant::rolleyes:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts