The Most useless FTA tool in EXISTANCE

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Slightly off topic here. Took the wife to lunch at applebee's the other day. They have a 12 min guarantee on your lunch order or it's free. From the time waiter walked away she watched the clock like an eagle. I told her point blank I don't care if they're 2 minutes late, say anything, I'm getting up & walking out. Besides that I was the 1 paying for it to begin with.
As far as the meter goes, I can definitely see it as money well spent. :D

My "Wife-0-Meter" actually does a fine job.

2 cell phones, ......a few 67%....76%....89....WHOA 73....go back!....90..... & DONE!

Used this method for years now! :D

I also got WAF for 4 ku dishes & 2 BUD's, so we might be the exception to the standard rule....;)

Anything beyond the capabilities of these types:

107915987_sf95-digital-mini-satellite-meter-sat-receiver-signals-.jpg

is better than anything.

Your wife may vary... :)

I don't have a wife but my mom doesn't like helping to much but she does anyway she would rather watch the tv antenna than anything else.

Dan Rose

Wife and I both have cell phones so I just call and talk to her real time while I'm making adjustments. I figure since I'm already paying for that service, I might as well use it when needed.

I really don't do enough of it to justify the cost of a good meter!

I have started to "wife- finder" long time ago on ku then I have updated with signal meter like the picture, Now the Little Tv Monitor 6" In black & white with volumen) used before to care Babies works Great!!!..Another day I found another in 5 dls in garage sale so I have 2 of those just in case..so Coolsat & little Tv works very well!!!

We have used the cordless phone. It has an intercom function. Works great except when she is not home... so I got one of those sathero meters. Very handy.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)