The Most useless FTA tool in EXISTANCE

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Slightly off topic here. Took the wife to lunch at applebee's the other day. They have a 12 min guarantee on your lunch order or it's free. From the time waiter walked away she watched the clock like an eagle. I told her point blank I don't care if they're 2 minutes late, say anything, I'm getting up & walking out. Besides that I was the 1 paying for it to begin with.
As far as the meter goes, I can definitely see it as money well spent. :D

My "Wife-0-Meter" actually does a fine job.

2 cell phones, ......a few 67%....76%....89....WHOA 73....go back!....90..... & DONE!

Used this method for years now! :D

I also got WAF for 4 ku dishes & 2 BUD's, so we might be the exception to the standard rule....;)

Anything beyond the capabilities of these types:

107915987_sf95-digital-mini-satellite-meter-sat-receiver-signals-.jpg

is better than anything.

Your wife may vary... :)

I don't have a wife but my mom doesn't like helping to much but she does anyway she would rather watch the tv antenna than anything else.

Dan Rose

Wife and I both have cell phones so I just call and talk to her real time while I'm making adjustments. I figure since I'm already paying for that service, I might as well use it when needed.

I really don't do enough of it to justify the cost of a good meter!

I have started to "wife- finder" long time ago on ku then I have updated with signal meter like the picture, Now the Little Tv Monitor 6" In black & white with volumen) used before to care Babies works Great!!!..Another day I found another in 5 dls in garage sale so I have 2 of those just in case..so Coolsat & little Tv works very well!!!

We have used the cordless phone. It has an intercom function. Works great except when she is not home... so I got one of those sathero meters. Very handy.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts