The New Channel Poll...Which Channels should VOOM now add?

Don't any of you guys have kids out there? I want VOOM immediately but I cannot get it until they add Noggin otherwise there would be anarachy in this house. Any news on when they might add that channel?

Acerone said:
If there's anything missing in HD we need it first. Then Voom can add the SD channels.

I think this thinking is short sighted. I think there is a fair amount of people out there who aren't subscribing UNTIL their favorite SD channel is out there. I think that was demonstrated by how many people signed up once ESPN joined the network.

Personally, I was waiting for FoxNews and ESPN.

The regional fox sports networks should be a top priority. MLB in summer; college football in the fall; college basketball in the wintertime. ALL of the FoxSports regional networks is a must. On cable here it is extra for them all, and I would gladly pay just $10 a month for these additional networks!

Hi guys in new to the forum and plan to get voom within a few days. I would have to say that Sci-Fi and FoxNews for SD channels.

and History and National Geographic for HD

but what is really hurting my decision to go Voom is lack of PPV whether in HD or not.

Sgilbert

dgershman said:
Don't any of you guys have kids out there? I want VOOM immediately but I cannot get it until they add Noggin otherwise there would be anarachy in this house. Any news on when they might add that channel?

Noggin would be cool, I used to watch Daria a lot. I'm also going through Trio and BBC-A withdrawels ;).