The new dishretailer site

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevo/65

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 19, 2005
Texas
I am having a hard time with the other site.
I have registered and a few days later i was verified and approved.
Now i could log on.....
I was able to see all the of the post and topics from other members and read a few with no problem.
As of yesterday it was back to the.....i was not able to see all the of the post and topics that were made from other memebers all post zero.
What is up with that?
I can not even post e-mail to admin because it will nol onger verify my validation.
so far that site is not worth all the trouble.
I am using the same user name over at the other site as well, if somebody can help.
Thank
Stevo65

I've got the same problem with the sister site. It took about 2-3 weeks before I was validated, and when I login there's just a few things I can see, the things I do see are like months old.

I've read it's _the_ site for installers and retailers, I haven't seen anything?

I've got the same problem with the sister site. It took about 2-3 weeks before I was validated, and when I login there's just a few things I can see, the things I do see are like months old.

I've read it's _the_ site for installers and retailers, I haven't seen anything?

That is what gets me all excited, the fact that it is only retailers and installers
NO CUSTOMERS!!!!! :D :D :D

Claude sent me a PM about this last night. And I have looked into it and could find nothing wrong with your account, however I went and reset it.

I had one other person contact me over night with the same issue. I am keeping an eye on it.

New problem

Now having problem with dishretialer forum
I have sent the Invoice and coversheet and still a no go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)