The new H10 at Best Buy and Circuit City

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
$250 at Best Buy for both the H10 and dish? What did you say to them?

I have an H10 and want to get another one, except for one problem. When I watch some other non HD channels, the picture is very blurry and out of focus. It's not across the board, only some of them - in particular the NBA League Pass channels. It was not this way before I switched to the HD receiver. On the old receiver, all of it looked fine and sharp. I tried switching the format to 480p, but it's still blurry. Does anyone else have this problem?

i just told the guy we could get the same thing online with installation for $250 and he matched the price and threw in a component cable :) - didnt take much at all.. lol.. then we got into an argument and he said that the monster cable hdmi was the best out there and provided a superior picture to any other brand.. lol

The monster THX cables are an incredible quality - and are better than your normal run of the mill cables.

I've had the H-10 for about 4 days now. And I have had no jitters in the picture at all (I'm using Monster 2 component cables and an optical cable for my surround sound). I have only one bad thing to say about it which is very minor. If you want to set up a custom channel search for some reason it does not want to work right, so you have to basicly keep it on all instead of using favorites.

But other than that I have had no audio problems or picture problems at all. and I get a beter signal through my OTA antenna than I was with my old reciever. The lag time is extremely better, and the guides are much quicker

IMO the H-10 crushes the Samsung 360

I have also noticed the favorites problem - The only way I could get it to be "correct" was to "reset" the unit, make sure all channels were added to the favorites, then remove what I didn't want all at one time, a real PITA

I have one of the new H10's. My old reciever was a Sony about 6.5 years old. My new one works good except for the HDMI doesnt work worth a crap. I get almost all local channels in HD and functions are mostly like my old one except for the onscreen caller ID thats kinda neat. I payed $199. for it maybe i overpayed but it works good i have no complaints except for the HDMI i posted the thread in general forum yesterday explains the Problems.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts