The new H10 at Best Buy and Circuit City

Status
Please reply by conversation.
$250 at Best Buy for both the H10 and dish? What did you say to them?

I have an H10 and want to get another one, except for one problem. When I watch some other non HD channels, the picture is very blurry and out of focus. It's not across the board, only some of them - in particular the NBA League Pass channels. It was not this way before I switched to the HD receiver. On the old receiver, all of it looked fine and sharp. I tried switching the format to 480p, but it's still blurry. Does anyone else have this problem?

i just told the guy we could get the same thing online with installation for $250 and he matched the price and threw in a component cable :) - didnt take much at all.. lol.. then we got into an argument and he said that the monster cable hdmi was the best out there and provided a superior picture to any other brand.. lol

The monster THX cables are an incredible quality - and are better than your normal run of the mill cables.

I've had the H-10 for about 4 days now. And I have had no jitters in the picture at all (I'm using Monster 2 component cables and an optical cable for my surround sound). I have only one bad thing to say about it which is very minor. If you want to set up a custom channel search for some reason it does not want to work right, so you have to basicly keep it on all instead of using favorites.

But other than that I have had no audio problems or picture problems at all. and I get a beter signal through my OTA antenna than I was with my old reciever. The lag time is extremely better, and the guides are much quicker

IMO the H-10 crushes the Samsung 360

I have also noticed the favorites problem - The only way I could get it to be "correct" was to "reset" the unit, make sure all channels were added to the favorites, then remove what I didn't want all at one time, a real PITA

I have one of the new H10's. My old reciever was a Sony about 6.5 years old. My new one works good except for the HDMI doesnt work worth a crap. I get almost all local channels in HD and functions are mostly like my old one except for the onscreen caller ID thats kinda neat. I payed $199. for it maybe i overpayed but it works good i have no complaints except for the HDMI i posted the thread in general forum yesterday explains the Problems.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)