The NEW iPhone 4S Discussion

I had a porting issue with the 3rd line we have since we got that phone (just a basic phone) already. I asked the lady what the status was on our order and she said that while the preorder was called in on the 7th it actually wasn't placed until today, and that's why it's showing a deliver by date as she put it the 27th.

The wife and I are considering a move to either Verizon or AT&T (most likely verizon). If we do, we will look at the WP offering and the iPhone. Going to give it several weeks no matter what we do. Give this craze time to settle down a little.

msmith198025 said:
The wife and I are considering a move to either Verizon or AT&T (most likely verizon). If we do, we will look at the WP offering and the iPhone. Going to give it several weeks no matter what we do. Give this craze time to settle down a little.

Poor stuart628. His title as the ultimate phone whore is apparently in the process of being stolen.

While the wp7 phone may be almost as buttery as iOS, somehow I think the ultimate connisseur of butter is headed for the fruit, and I am not thinking mango. :D.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

I ordered one for my better half and AT&T sent me the tracking number last night. It will be delivered on Friday. They are sitting on it since it is being shipped to me from about 15 miles away.

Poor stuart628. His title as the ultimate phone whore is apparently in the process of being stolen.

While the wp7 phone may be almost as buttery as iOS, somehow I think the ultimate connisseur of butter is headed for the fruit, and I am not thinking mango. :D.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

Haha, it depends on what big red offers with wp7. I have not had a chance to actually see their phone to check the hardware. Id love to stay with it, but if I dont feel like it is up to par in that regard, ill change.

Well, they are making the 8gb iphone 4 hard to turn down if I swap. With (even without for me) iCloud, thats all the storage I need, and for a hundred less a phone (i will have three lines) dual core, and a better camera are going to be hard to justify when everything but Siri will run on it.

Reason not to go that route (if I swap) based on what I have given you so far?

Well, they are making the 8gb iphone 4 hard to turn down if I swap. With (even without for me) iCloud, thats all the storage I need, and for a hundred less a phone (i will have three lines) dual core, and a better camera are going to be hard to justify when everything but Siri will run on it.

What do you have now?

What do you have now?

A wp7 (and the wife has a Milestone/Droid X). That I am QUITE pleased with. This is a carrier move more than anything, and the wp7 offering that verizon has is a step down (IMO) in overall hardware than what I have now. Plus it is higher than the 8 gb model. At similar prices, id just wait for the 4s. For $100 less per phone, well.....lol

8Gb iphone4 is NOT dual core. But it will still be smooth as butter. :)

8Gb iphone4 is NOT dual core. But it will still be smooth as butter. :)

Yeah, the dual core doesnt bother me, because as far as I can tell, besides Siri, everything else should run on the 4 for the foreseeable future. With my phone history, it probably wont be an issue when things dont run on it. :D
But as long as its buttery smooth....lol

Yeah, the dual core doesnt bother me, because as far as I can tell, besides Siri, everything else should run on the 4 for the foreseeable future. With my phone history, it probably wont be an issue when things dont run on it. :D
But as long as its buttery smooth....lol

You will become Verizon's favorite customer. LOL

You will become Verizon's favorite customer. LOL

Cellular South/CSpire is going to shut down after this. lol

Edit: Had they stayed Cellular South, and left the plans alone, I would have stuck with them. But lately, service has dropped off, and they are changing everything. The price difference is still there, but it isnt as big.

It says it has shipped and should be delivered on the 14th. I am just hopping that it will get here on the 13th.

mine said that for a few days but when I had fedex tracking it indicatced it did not leave the AT&T facility until today. YMMV.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)