The New MY yahoo made mandatory

Peter Parker

Formerly Geronimo
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 9, 2003
i expected this for some time but over the last few days I have recived notices in my three yahoo emails telling me that all My Yahoo accounts will be migrated to the new interface on 7/14.

I personally prefer the classic interface but as I said above I think all Yahoo customers knew this day was coming.

It still looks the same to me for my account, but maybe that's because I'm with AT&T.

I don't like the new yahoo either and I have not received any emails to that effect....I tried the new one a couple times...its just too buggy...:(

I have a few accounts and they all changed today. there use to be a way to go back and forth but that is gone. What is the connection between AT&T and yahoo?

Last edited:
Mine hasn't been changed over yet. And i haven't seen any E-mails that say it is going to be. Strange.

I have a few accounts and they al;l changed today. there use to bea way to go back and forth but that is gone. What is the connection between AT&T and yahoo?

I have AT&T also. AT&T use Yahoo for E-Mails and uses Yahoo as it's portal or home page to the internet. This is if your on AT&T DSL service.

AHh gotcha! And you guys still have the callsic view? if so I am jealous.

Classic view here too. hope the change is not like the java crap they wanted us to try a couple years ago, with the ring menu, remember? that was horrible and slow.

It actually isn't that bad. I had put off moving to it because I hated the ads that were plastered everywhere (as opposed to just across the top), but currently there are no ads at all and the skins are pretty cool. I am sure the ads will be back soon though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)