The Next HD locals to launch?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

elisaraujon

Original poster
Oct 21, 2008
I was just wondering which HD locals will launch first in Nov. Anyone got an idea.

It Better be Reno,Nevada, I want My21 channel to be in HD and the CW network...this is getting boring!

Where does this answer the OP's question? Which will be the first to launch in November?

I agree. I saw a thread about a month ago with specific dates but now am not able to locate it. I'm sure it is here somewhere.

Directv has not released and more specific info than a general list by month.

Generally we get word a day or two in advnce of the actual launch.

The current news is that the following HD Locals are going to launch at 6:00am EST on Thursday, November 6th!

The cities are:
Boise, ID
Fort Smith, AR
Macon, GA
Sioux Falls, SD
Traverse City, MI
Harlingen-Brownsville, TX

NOTE: Things could change and this is not final until the actual launch!

Hey thanks! Being from Boise, I'm getting very excited. My antenna does not work very well, so goods news, hopefully..

The current news is that the following HD Locals are going to launch at 6:00am EST on Thursday, November 6th!

The cities are:
Boise, ID
Fort Smith, AR
Macon, GA
Sioux Falls, SD
Traverse City, MI
Harlingen-Brownsville, TX

NOTE: Things could change and this is not final until the actual launch!
This list matches what I was sent by DirecTV.

I currently get locals through DirecTV. One of these is on channel 11. I also get HD locals through an OTA antenna. That same channel is 11-1 with the OTA. What channel will the local HD channel from DirecTV be on? And will I need to change any of the settings?

Thanks,

Chad

It is nice to see more folks getting their locals in HD. I have had my locals for a couple of years now and was curious if they plan on adding the CW or PBS in HD...as any of these new markets getting more than the standard ABC, CBS, NBC and FOX? Just wondering...

I currently get locals through DirecTV. One of these is on channel 11. I also get HD locals through an OTA antenna. That same channel is 11-1 with the OTA. What channel will the local HD channel from DirecTV be on? And will I need to change any of the settings?

Thanks,

Chad

You will see:
11 KELO (hd)
11 KELO (sd)
11-1 KELO (ota)
not necessarily in that order.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Election Night Mix Channels

Could AT&T buy Directv from Liberty?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)