The NFL Network

Vonjerv

Original poster
Feb 4, 2007
I have only one gripe about BH, but it gets worse each year. This year the NFL Network is broadcasting 13 games, and BH is the only major provider which does not carry the NFL Network! Is there anything in the works on this subject? :(

not looking good. time warner, who does bhn's negotiations, isn't in any hurry to add this channel. the two sides aren't talking right now either (per roger goodell). will probably take a federal mediator to get the two sides to agree to a contract.

if you have a verizon smartphone or knows someone who does, you can down the nfl mobile app (and pay an extra $5 monthly for 3g phones or free for 4g phones) and watch the network plus red zone live.

It sucks not to have NFL Network and Redzone. Hopefully, a deal gets done and deals do happen when it seems unlikely but it looks like were out of luck this year.

The lack of NFL Network/Redzone is the only thing that I do not like about BHN at the moment and will not switch as I'd already have left and overpaid for Sunday Ticket.

In the meantime, minor wants like Sundance HD and a new Starz/Encore deal to get more Encore/Plex HD for my Movie Pass are the only things on my list until some of the last HD holdouts (Chiller, ESPN Classic, etc) go HD.

It sucks not to have NFL Network and Redzone. Hopefully, a deal gets done and deals do happen when it seems unlikely but it looks like were out of luck this year.

The lack of NFL Network/Redzone is the only thing that I do not like about BHN at the moment and will not switch as I'd already have left and overpaid for Sunday Ticket.

In the meantime, minor wants like Sundance HD and a new Starz/Encore deal to get more Encore/Plex HD for my Movie Pass are the only things on my list until some of the last HD holdouts (Chiller, ESPN Classic, etc) go HD.

just curious when the last year was you paid for sunday ticket? because there was a significant price drop this season.