The Official Super Bowl XLIII Thread

Santonio Holmes right toes did not come down. His left foot prevented it from doing so.

2yyv5du.jpg
2qb8utk.jpg
9bj33r.jpg

:)

I agree 1000%!! I think he had both toes down BEFORE he had the ball and one almost on top of the other when he made the catch. But I guess they are using the same judgement as the double play in baseball, it was "in the vicinity".

IF you look closely, you'll see the ball comes out of Warner's hand at the back swing of his delivery ... it was clearly out, his arm started forward, but did not have the ball in it.

Jimbo

But how was this determined in under 1 minute real time? Sure the call could go either way, but my point is that a play of such magnitude should be given more time to make sure the call was correct. From the time Warner "fumbled" to when the Steelers snapped the ball to run out the clock, was under 1 minute real time. The booth and refs surely couldn't make that type of call in that time frame. It wasn't that cut and dry to me.

I take it your married? Katy Perry is one sexy .....! I certainly wouldn't mind her performing at the super bowl halftime show in all her sexiness, but she'd be too risque for the old-fart administered No Fun League.

I think I saw a quick note posted somewhere that Peter, Paul and Mary will perform at the Super Bowl XLIV next year in Miami. ;)

Springsteen - 1980's was his time when he ruled the world. He's just old now like a lot of acts that used to be good.

Yeah, I'm married, but I aint dead.

Katy Perry is decent, but if you just want to look at a hot chick for halftime entertainment, why didn't you just flip to the Lingerie Bowl?

For the rest of America who enjoys the musical performances, I thought the Boss was great.

Santonio Holmes right toes did not come down. His left foot prevented it from doing so.

2yyv5du.jpg
2qb8utk.jpg
9bj33r.jpg

:)
Funny how a person sees what he wants to see. IMHO I see his right toe touching the groung behind his left foot, as in the picture below.

0201bowl58_E_20090201222136.jpg

Oh well, this is America and everyone is entitled to whine for their own cause. :D
wedaworldchamps.png
cope2.gif

Funny how a person sees what he wants to see. IMHO I see his right toe touching the groung behind his left foot, as in the picture below.

Oh well, this is America and everyone is entitled to whine for their own cause. :D
wedaworldchamps.png
cope2.gif
:up:up

wedaworldchamps.png
cope2.gif

:up:up:up:up:up

A picture is worth a 1,000 whines.:D

Well they are having the Parade for the Steelers now, they estimate 350,000 to 450,000 fans there.

There were people there since 3:30AM.:eek:

Well at least Bungle fans should be happy that Ken Anderson finally got that Superbowl ring that he could never get in Cincinnati.:D

wicked your picture is a couple frames ahead of the other picture, so it is possible his foot was coming up, see that amazing angle he is at, pretty hard to keep your feet in bounds and fall down too...anyways as others have said its done, it was a touchdown and that is all there is to it, oh and I was at the parade today, GREAT time, I was right at the stage,a little bit from where Troy decided to jump in the crowd!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)