The Official Super Bowl XLIII Thread

I've heard the reports that Hines still isn't running routes on Sirius NFL and ESPN.

you don't think it's a good idea he rests as much as possible? how much practice does a veteran actually need at this point in the season? :)

you don't think it's a good idea he rests as much as possible? how much practice does a veteran actually need at this point in the season? :)

Hey, I'm just reporting what's out there.

BTW, Anquan Boldin didn't practice either up until gametime before the Zona-Carolina game and he didn't end up playing.

All I'm saying is that Hines' status and effectiveness is unknown at this point until he's able to test the knee, which he hasn't done yet.

Hey, I'm just reporting what's out there.

BTW, Anquan Boldin didn't practice either up until gametime before the Zona-Carolina game and he didn't end up playing.

All I'm saying is that Hines' status and effectiveness is unknown at this point until he's able to test the knee, which he hasn't done yet.

The last Superbowl Pittsburgh was in, Hines got hurt during practice, I think it was his shoulder, but guess what, he got the MVP.

HD,
If your concerned about Hines not practicing Wens. , he hasn't practiced on a Wens. all year, just the way it's always been.

As far as Hines not running routes yet, you have NO IDEA whats happening behind closed doors and on practice fields ...

Jimbo

Anybody notice that after the Conference Championship games , if you asked the country who was going to win, they would have said 80% Steeler's and 20% Cards ....

Now a week later, if you look at the poll on ESPN, it's like 54% Cards and 46 % Steeler's ....

Man the media has done a fabulous job with touting the Cards.
The Steeler's now appear to be has been's I guess.

Vegas has to be loving this !

Jimbo

Anybody notice that after the Conference Championship games , if you asked the country who was going to win, they would have said 80% Steeler's and 20% Cards ....

Now a week later, if you look at the poll on ESPN, it's like 54% Cards and 46 % Steeler's ....

Jimbo

In last year's Super Bowl, the Patriots were supposed to be a "lock" too. When it comes to sports, nothing is predictable. Especially in a 1 game format such as the Super Bowl.

Well, I guess I'm the sole Cards supporter on this board then. Someone has to take the underdog. It makes for interesting discussion. Otherwise, this is going to be one of the most boring Super Bowl Threads ever known to man.

Go Cardinals, you wonderful red bird you! Fly you son of a gun! :D

i would like to see the cards win and get their 1st superbowl but I don't see that happening that's all :). but you're right,if everyone felt the same it would be boring :D

I guess I'm the sole Cards supporter on this board then.

Hello? Are you not forgetting me, the one guy who stuck with them all year, and a guy who had the balls to pick them to beat the Panthers?

I WANT the Cards to win, but I don't think they are playing the best possible opponent.

Go Cardinals, you wonderful red bird you! Fly you son of a gun! :D

I guess you'e over that controversial Kellen Winslow 'pushed out" touchdown against the Cards last year that ultimately kept them out of the playoffs.

Jimbo

In last year's Super Bowl, the Patriots were supposed to be a "lock" too. When it comes to sports, nothing is predictable. Especially in a 1 game format such as the Super Bowl.

Yes, but this is the exact opposite of last year ...
Last year everyone expected the Pats to win and NO ONE gave the Giants a chance outside of Giant fans.

This year it looks like more than half the country is picking the Cards to win now.

[ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/chat/sportsnation/poll/index"]Moved Permanently[/ame]

Jimbo

I guess you'e over that controversial Kellen Winslow 'pushed out" touchdown against the Cards last year that ultimately kept them out of the playoffs.

Of course I am. Besides, I blame the refs on that play not the Cards.

And remember, the State Bird of Ohio is what? The CARDINAL, that's who!

Yes, but this is the exact opposite of last year ...
Last year everyone expected the Pats to win and NO ONE gave the Giants a chance outside of Giant fans.

This year it looks like more than half the country is picking the Cards to win now.

SportsNation Polls - SportsNation - ESPN

Jimbo

I understand. Maybe the reason why the underdog is finally given a chance is BECAUSE of what happened last year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)