The Pit approvals?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I work at Advance Auto. We are considered essential for now. I don't know for how long, most of the shops that we deliver to are doing very little business. Much of the diy business is idiots looking for steering wheel covers and air fresheners.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Well, maybe you can sell heated steering wheel covers to those model Y buyers that are unhappy that such was not offered.

Is most of your business walk in or from shops?

Well, maybe you can sell heated steering wheel covers to those model Y buyers that are unhappy that such was not offered.

Is most of your business walk in or from shops?
We are pretty close to 50/50, but we are in a bedroom town. The more urban stores are more like 75/25 diy/commercial.

Remember what that priest did toward a helicopter James Bond was taking off in, as Bond realized the door was locked?

I requested to join "The Pit" a few days ago and it is still stuck on "Pending Approval". Can a mod help out? I wasn't sure if something is broken with that process because of the move to the new forum software or if everybody is just busy as crazy as things are.

Remember - Keep social distancing, wear medical gloves, mask, and goggles.......... Disinfectant spray is highly recommended. Troll spray is neutralized in there. ;)

I believe that it is past time to shut down the Pit. If you post something that someone else disagrees with, rather than debate you on the issue, they instead will DM the mods in order to get you banned. That seems to be the primary weapon being used in the Pit to eliminate views & opinions that you disagree with. The capricious use of the definitions "trolling" & "spamming" used to ban someone, I'm convinced that "trolling" means expressing an opinion that you disagree with, & "spamming" means posting an opinion that you disagree with.

Reactions: TRG
I believe that it is past time to shut down the Pit. If you post something that someone else disagrees with, rather than debate you on the issue, they instead will DM the mods in order to get you banned. That seems to be the primary weapon being used in the Pit to eliminate views & opinions that you disagree with. The capricious use of the definitions "trolling" & "spamming" used to ban someone, I'm convinced that "trolling" means expressing an opinion that you disagree with, & "spamming" means posting an opinion that you disagree with.
Agreed. Free thinkers are not welcome in the pit. Sadly, you don't belong unless you are a member of the click. Not much different than the real world if you live in Portland or some other "woke" hell hole. Either you agree with them or you get shouted down. At least on an internet forum the method of your "cancel" doesn't include getting bashed in the head with a brick or some such dispatch.

What would be nice is there was a place to discuss politics. Left, middle, right, everybody's opinion is respected. Lightly moderated too. Not like the heavy handed lopsided approach we see currently in the pit.

Roy, take another break. You got banned for breaking the rules. Snuck back in after changing your name, then after a banning you changed it again to come here and complain ?
Its not that serious. Had you followed the rules you would still be there.

Agreed. Free thinkers are not welcome in the pit. Sadly, you don't belong unless you are a member of the click. Not much different than the real world if you live in Portland or some other "woke" hell hole. Either you agree with them or you get shouted down. At least on an internet forum the method of your "cancel" doesn't include getting bashed in the head with a brick or some such dispatch.

What would be nice is there was a place to discuss politics. Left, middle, right, everybody's opinion is respected. Lightly moderated too. Not like the heavy handed lopsided approach we see currently in the pit.
This is the support center. Not a complain about how you got removed from an opt in section when you didn’t follow the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts