raoul5788

Studebaker driver
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 28, 2004
Cheshire CT
I work at Advance Auto. We are considered essential for now. I don't know for how long, most of the shops that we deliver to are doing very little business. Much of the diy business is idiots looking for steering wheel covers and air fresheners.

Reactions: charlesrshell

navychop

Member of the Month - July 2014!
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 20, 2005
Northern VA
Well, maybe you can sell heated steering wheel covers to those model Y buyers that are unhappy that such was not offered.

Is most of your business walk in or from shops?

raoul5788

Studebaker driver
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 28, 2004
Cheshire CT
Well, maybe you can sell heated steering wheel covers to those model Y buyers that are unhappy that such was not offered.

Is most of your business walk in or from shops?
We are pretty close to 50/50, but we are in a bedroom town. The more urban stores are more like 75/25 diy/commercial.

navychop

Member of the Month - July 2014!
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 20, 2005
Northern VA
Remember what that priest did toward a helicopter James Bond was taking off in, as Bond realized the door was locked?

Tampa8

Supporting Founder
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 8, 2003
Tampa/Eastern Ct
I requested to join "The Pit" a few days ago and it is still stuck on "Pending Approval". Can a mod help out? I wasn't sure if something is broken with that process because of the move to the new forum software or if everybody is just busy as crazy as things are.
Remember - Keep social distancing, wear medical gloves, mask, and goggles.......... Disinfectant spray is highly recommended. Troll spray is neutralized in there. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)