Status
Not open for further replies.

cpalmer2k

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 18, 2013
United States
I requested to join "The Pit" a few days ago and it is still stuck on "Pending Approval". Can a mod help out? I wasn't sure if something is broken with that process because of the move to the new forum software or if everybody is just busy as crazy as things are.

Should be automatic...........but I fixed it for you.

Reactions: TheKrell
May God have mercy on your soul.

Abandon all hope, ye who enter there.

Lol I know.. taught AP Government and Social Studies for years, so politics are nothing new to me. I've been a lurker there before. I think the last time my Pub Membership expired it unsubscribed me and I just never re-joined. With all this work at home time right now though I figure it will be good entertainment.

Sorry about that, I have been out of work since last week and have been checking the site in my phone instead of a computer. So I don’t see the approval banner I normally see at the top of the screen. :)

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Sorry about that, I have been out of work since last week and have been checking the site in my phone instead of a computer. So I don’t see the approval banner I normally see at the top of the screen. :)

I didn't even see it, which I thought was odd.

May God have mercy on your soul.

Abandon all hope, ye who enter there.
:devilish:cocoo_O:wtf2

file_741595_thepit3.jpg

I joined and got right back out.

Good luck!!
Me too. Except I joined and got kicked out. :) I grew up in NY. I'm blunt, to the point and speak my mind. Maybe a little crude sometimes too. Some people are offended or threatened by that. Politics can be a very emotional topic. I guess I broke the rules in the eyes of the moderators and was shown the door. Oh well. Their loss. :biggrin

When you say, "out of work" do you mean that you lost your job? I hope that's not the case.

Reactions: TheKrell
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts