The real season: NBA

I thought the Pistons/Cavs series was boring....But this ZZZZZZZZ.......

As much as I would have liked a competative series....you knew this was gonna happen because Cleveland only played one decent team in the playoffs...and they(the Pistons) played so bad they SHOULD have been swept. But it is very hard to say this because then you would be denying the greatest of the San Antonio Spurs. They were TRULY, without a shadow of a doubt...the best team in the league...hands down.

The Cavaliers run at the title, I am now convinced...was a fluke....they were good....but definately not the best team in the East.....

And Jessica Alba is about as perfect as your gonna get today.....:yes :lick :bow

I don't think their run was a fluke, I think the Eastern Conference is a total joke! The sad part is that the Western Conference will probably get better next year, since Oden and Durant will be going to west coast teams.

I don't think their run was a fluke, I think the Eastern Conference is a total joke! The sad part is that the Western Conference will probably get better next year, since Oden and Durant will be going to west coast teams.

Actually, though I doubt anyone was going to beat San Antonio, the Pistons, Heat or Chicago would have given the Spurs alot more competition. IF the Wizards would have had a healthy team, they had JUST AS GOOD a chance to win their series with Cleveland....and like I have stated quite often....it's about match-ups...and Cleveland has NOTHING after LeBron.....

I agree the Eastern Conference is weak compared to the Western Conference. The only team that could've matched up with the Spurs was the Pistons and the Cavs beat them. So yeah it's all about match ups but in general the Eastern Conference only has 1 or 2 teams that can compete against the West.

The best team won. The Spurs are a very solid team that executes and has the experience.

If the Cavs don't find some help for LeBron next year, they will not get as far as they did this year. The Spurs sure took them to school. They need to get rid of a lot of "dead wood" and make a deal to get someone who is a real point guard that can take some of the heat off LeBron.

I agree the Eastern Conference is weak compared to the Western Conference. The only team that could've matched up with the Spurs was the Pistons and the Cavs beat them. So yeah it's all about match ups but in general the Eastern Conference only has 1 or 2 teams that can compete against the West.

The best team won. The Spurs are a very solid team that executes and has the experience.
Like Greg Anthony said: "The East is the JV League of the NBA..." :D

With the exception of a healthy Heat team I would have to agree.

Why? Because San Antonio won ? Because Anthony said it? I have said many times, that match-ups are key....and for EVERY single team, the match-up were a HUGE deciding factor...except in ONE series....Detroit vs Cleveland....because when it comes to playoffs, it seems that Cleveland has sudden become Detroit's daddy. And let's face it, there are some team that just seem to give others FITS(Bulls vs Heat, Warriors vs Mavs and Cavs vs Pistons).

Because Anthony said what? I haven't even been home until late Thursday night so I don't know what he said. I said that the Heat would have been better if they were healthy all year.

Don't you find this ironic of Shaq, Mr. show up to training camp fat and out of shape and put on a half ass effort through the season is now hosting a show to help fat kids lose weight? It wouldnt surprise me if those fat kids getting fatter after the show ends! Shaq is a great person, but he is the worst person to have to help anyone lose weight!

Don't you find this ironic of Shaq, Mr. show up to training camp fat and out of shape and put on a half ass effort through the season is now hosting a show to help fat kids lose weight? It wouldnt surprise me if those fat kids getting fatter after the show ends! Shaq is a great person, but he is the worst person to have to help anyone lose weight!

Yeah....LOL...BUT, maybe that will light a fire in his big fat ass for next Season....

Speaking of next season, HEAVY rumor going around that the Heat will go after Ron Artest....Interesting.....

Dumars is clearing cap space or setting the table for another trade in Detroit. Delfino sent to Toronto for 2 second rd. draft picks 09 and 11.

Why? Because San Antonio won ? Because Anthony said it? I have said many times, that match-ups are key....and for EVERY single team, the match-up were a HUGE deciding factor...except in ONE series....Detroit vs Cleveland....because when it comes to playoffs, it seems that Cleveland has sudden become Detroit's daddy. And let's face it, there are some team that just seem to give others FITS(Bulls vs Heat, Warriors vs Mavs and Cavs vs Pistons).

Good point my friend.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)