The Reaping..biggest BD embarrassment yet!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I watched it on HD DVD and while not a teriffic flick, it did a decent job stealing from numerous movies (Omen, rosemary's baby etc).

PQ was ok on HD DVD, maybe a 3.5-4 and AQ was good. LFE had it's moments

I watched that movie last night in HD formate, it was ok I have seen worse:mad:.. Cya Slick

Biggest troll?
Read his sig:

Format Neutral and loving it: Toshiba XA2 and Panny BD-10. CIH remodel in progress!!!

The Reaping has horrible reviews and it doesn't look good at all on either formats.
The Reaping - Rotten Tomatoes
You obviously have little experience with thebland. But then again you have little experience with most everything at your age. His usual line is that he is neutral until HD DVD dies. Owning an HD DVD player is his excuse for trolling in the HD DVD threads. :rolleyes:

You obviously have little experience with thebland. But then again you have little experience with most everything at your age. His usual line is that he is neutral until HD DVD dies. Owning an HD DVD player is his excuse for trolling in the HD DVD threads. :rolleyes:
Here we go with age comments again.....i guess this argument is over:rolleyes:

Biggest troll?
Read his sig:

Format Neutral and loving it: Toshiba XA2 and Panny BD-10. CIH remodel in progress!!!

The Reaping has horrible reviews and it doesn't look good at all on either formats.
The Reaping - Rotten Tomatoes

You don't hang out at AVS enough. Yes, he's a troll. I wouldn't call him the biggest, though. That title still belongs to Beatboy. He acts like he knows everything and then posts the stupidest questions in whichever thread he goes to, like "I can't get my BD30 to bitstream." Well, duh. Turn off secondary audio, it's right there in the setup screen and manual.

S~

You don't hang out at AVS enough. Yes, he's a troll. I wouldn't call him the biggest, though. That title still belongs to Beatboy. He acts like he knows everything and then posts the stupidest questions in whichever thread he goes to, like "I can't get my BD30 to bitstream." Well, duh. Turn off secondary audio, it's right there in the setup screen and manual.

S~
Yes the title should go to beatboy, I stand corrected.

S~

Then there is nothing better to do other than have vurbano copy and paste threads from avs all day long?
Point out whatever the blu-ray guys are doing?
I don't see anyone else in this forums going to the HD-DVD forums and then post on this forums on how much of trolls they are when they can't figure something out or an HD-DVD owner not liking an HD-DVD movie because of a bad transfer, or simply because its a crappy movie.

Then there is nothing better to do other than have vurbano copy and paste threads from avs all day long?
I don't see anyone else in this forums going to the HD-DVD forums and then post on this forums on how much of trolls they are when they can't figure something out or an HD-DVD owner not liking an HD-DVD movie because of a bad transfer, or simply because its a crappy movie.

Never said I agree with some of Vurbano's posts. Nor do I agree with some of Joe's and other's posts. Show me a thread where I've bashed either format. I've been neutral longer than anyone on this forum. I posts news, facts, and rebuttals.

S~

Thats a lot of whining. Time for your nap?

Never said I agree with some of Vurbano's posts. Nor do I agree with some of Joe's and other's posts. Show me a thread where I've bashed either format. I've been neutral longer than anyone on this forum. I posts news, facts, and rebuttals.

S~

Did I say "teachsac" is posting and bashing Blu-ray? No.

You really want to pay for downloads you do not get to keep?

why would i want to keep a B movie?

IMO there are very very few movies worth seeing more than once. that is why i dont buy dvd's...i rent them...if i want to see it again, i'll rent it again.
Or...i wait tell it comes on one of the HD pay channels, record it there and archive it.

seriously...i dont understand why so many people feel compeled to buy disk....ask yourself, how many time have you watched said disk? Not to mention disk take up space, can get damaged, lost etc and must be purchased again...i just dont think its prudent especially with the price of disk.

why would i want to keep a B movie?

IMO there are very very few movies worth seeing more than once. that is why i dont buy dvd's...i rent them...if i want to see it again, i'll rent it again.
Or...i wait tell it comes on one of the HD pay channels, record it there and archive it.

seriously...i dont understand why so many people feel compeled to buy disk....ask yourself, how many time have you watched said disk? Not to mention disk take up space, can get damaged, lost etc and must be purchased again...i just dont think its prudent especially with the price of disk.
This is a valid viewpoint:up

I buy a good many myself, but I see where you are coming from

I dont know if one is better than the other but you know I had to go online and buy a hub just to run a couple extra lines down to the home theather just so I can get the firmware updates.. That I fell is bunch of crap olla but I guess I will see how I like the extra features will be having with HD dvd and blueray players all I can say it better be worth it, it's bad enough us as consumers have to deal with this format war and buy both players because certain movies on this format and some are on that:mad:..

I wont buy blueray till I see it for $200.00 for the samsung with 5 movies and now I have to go order HDMI switcher just to handle all these diffrent players:mad:because my Sony Grand wega only has one HDMI imput:eek: it's never ending.. Cya Slick

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)