The Road to SuperBowl XLIV: The Official 2010 NFL Playoffs Thread

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I

Without Welker- far and away the Pat's MVP this season- it will certainly be difficult.

But I'm not ready to call it a season just yet.

No ONE player can replace a Wes Welker, but over the years, Brady has been a master of spreading the ball around.

In either case, good luck next weekend Bill!

Wildcard Game times announced:

Sat @ 4:30 Jets at Bengals
@ 8:00 Eagles at Cowboys

Sun @ 1:00 Ravens at Patriots
@ 4:30 Packers at Cardinals

Bill,
Sorry to see Welker go down ....

They still have other options to go to, like someone said, Brady does an excellent job spreading it around. If the running game shows up they will be in good shape.

I was absolutely surprised when I saw that Eagles/Cowboys was on Saturday Night.

I thought Packers/Cardinals would be on Saturday night, FOX would get the early Sunday game and CBS the late Sunday game.

How strange that the two teams playing in the final regular season game, will be the same two teams to open the postseason.

The Bengals, Cardinals and Eagles lost by a cumulative score of 94-7 today.

All three will play the teams that blew them out next weekend, but yet I like ALL THREE of today's losing teams to win next week.

I'm not going to blast the Bengals for not playing everyone.

Imagine the anger from Cincy fans if Palmer/Benson got hurt in the second half.

For anyone who says that Cincy should have gone for the 3 seed- IIRC, last year's NFC Title game was between the #4 and #6 seeds.

Besides, I have seen a lot of instances where a team beats someone in the regular season, only to lose the playoff rematch that follows (Packers-Lions in January 1994, Bears-Vikings in January 1995)

How strange that the two teams playing in the final regular season game, will be the same two teams to open the postseason.

Well when 2 teams roll over for you like dead horses it isn't that hard to fathom. Let's remember the last time the other team "tried" against the Jets, they lost 10-7 to a feeble Falcons team at home.

I like every team this week that won the games this week, and the Pats who also beat the Ravens in week 3.

You going to the game, Bill? I'll be in P6 at 9am:up, can't wait. Nothing like playoff football!

What a week for Sandra.

A trip to Cabo, Ohio State wins a BCS game to get the monkey off the Big Ten's back, and the J-E-T-S make the playoffs.

I think the Dallas-Philadelphia match-up from yesterday that will be played again next week will greatly benefit Philadelphia. I cannot see Dallas beating Philadelphia 3 times in one season especially in back to back games.

I think the Dallas-Philadelphia match-up from yesterday that will be played again next week will greatly benefit Philadelphia. I cannot see Dallas beating Philadelphia 3 times in one season especially in back to back games.
How?? I'm not trying to say it's a guaranteed win for Dallas, but how can a loss like yesterday's benefit Philly when they have to go back to Dallas again?? It's not like Dallas unloaded every trick play in the book to beat them....

What a week for Sandra.

A trip to Cabo, Ohio State wins a BCS game to get the monkey off the Big Ten's back, and the J-E-T-S make the playoffs.

What about HD?

A trip to Iron Chef Michael Symon's latest restaurant, an OSU Rose Bowl victory and a 4 game win streak by my Browns! ;) :D

Dallas' defense is playing lights-out. (First back-to-back shutouts in team history). They also have their running game going full-bore and Tony Romo is having his best December/January yet. Heading into the playoffs, only San Diego is equally as hot. Oh, and next week's game is at home. I'll take Dallas.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)