The Road to SuperBowl XLIV: The Official 2010 NFL Playoffs Thread

This year's NFL champion put a twist on an old saying:

The 2009 New Orleans Saints- Proof that offense can sell tickets and win championships

at the end it was a collective effort. TEAMS win championships. besides the saints offense doing what they had to do,their defense held manning and the colts to 17 points. easier said than done.

Don't forget Michael Irvin...

While the LJ was having a hot and cold weekend.

Pretty Nice weekend for the University of Florida.
emmitt-smith-florida-gators-16x20-photo_fbfa66a37a512e6a2a6b9de2b39b08b1.jpg

Good luck with Shockey, he causes more trouble than he's worth. It was no coincidence Eli Manning started playing well when Shockey wasn't around to annoy and unnerve him anymore.

Shockey is a ME player who with his attitude will never win a championship.

Sandra

Now he can go to the Saints and mouth off all he wants. Good luck, New Orleans.

Sandra

Nice call, Sandy. :D

Oh snap! Snooks strikes out! :D

Nice try. Man is protecting himself. I am sure YOU would have done the same if wrongfully accussed. But I guess you get an "E" for effort.:haha:haha:haha

hey i don't care what they do, as long as they win me some games baby ;):eek::eek::eek: learned that from jimmy :D:eek:

Nice try. Man is protecting himself. I am sure YOU would have done the same if wrongfully accussed. But I guess you get an "E" for effort.:haha:haha:haha

Warren Sapp was protecting himself from a woman by hitting her? I guess that's what you call it at the 'U'...:rolleyes:

Sandra

Warren Sapp was protecting himself from a woman by hitting her? I guess that's what you call it at the 'U'...:rolleyes:

Sandra

So let me get this straight....

There are threads out there calling LeBron James and Peyton Manning "classless" for not offering handshakes immediately following a victory, yet the Warren Sapps of the world get apologized for by calling their terrible acts of violence against woman as "protecting oneself"?! :rolleyes:

So let me get this straight....

There are threads out there calling LeBron James and Peyton Manning "classless" for not offering handshakes immediately following a victory, yet the Warren Sapps of the world get apologized for by calling their terrible acts of violence against woman as "protecting oneself"?! :rolleyes:

Yeah really, it's all about perspective...and hypocrisy. He may have been talking about Michael Irvin protecting himself, I don't know, but either way I haven't seen Warren Sapp called classless here yet.

Perhaps Peyton should have shaken hands with Brees, and then later that night punched his wife. Now that's classy. :rolleyes:

Sandra

Sandra

AH....Michael Irvin was. That was the reason for the post. Warren Sapp is a moron and got what he deserved.

And my comments about a good representation from The U was on the field during the SB. But I am sure you were hip to that....:rolleyes: