The Sarah Connor Chronicles on FOX

I'm shocked. In a good way....

The flip side to this may be that Joss Whedon's Dollhouse show may be in trouble.... It was supposed to take over the pre-"24" slot on Mondays.... It sounds like there may still be issues getting that one developed and off the ground to FOX's satisfaction....

But I'll happily watch more Terminator in the meantime.... Hopefully, they get smart and move it out of the Monday 8pm death slot (Big Bang/Mother on CBS, Chuck on NBC, Dancing w/ the Stars on ABC, Terminator on FOX, Monday Night Football.... Whew! -- I can care less about Dancing, but many others do....

Other than CBS, with Numb3rs and Ghost WHisperer (blah!), Fridays has been the kiss of death. As Sean Mota has said many many times on this site, Friday is where shows go to die.

It bums me out, because I really like the show.

Fringe on the other hand, is being prepped for a Idol-bump.

Other than CBS, with Numb3rs and Ghost WHisperer (blah!), Fridays has been the kiss of death. As Sean Mota has said many many times on this site, Friday is where shows go to die.

It bums me out, because I really like the show.

Fringe on the other hand, is being prepped for a Idol-bump.

Nah, it should be fine that's where they put Firefly!

oh wait, ..... crap!

Sarah Connor looks like it is getting more interesting. But Derek's girlfriend from the future - the Asian woman with the Australian accent (from BSG Razor).... I don't like her any more now than I did on Razor.

I do like the little twist with her story and the "different" futures...
I was kind of confused on this. Does this mean they altered the future so he didn't get tortured, or now they altered so he did get tortured? :confused: I did like that little twist as well. I thought they did a good job with the future
traitor getting his past self thrown in jail. Suprised there was no video footage if it's such a secure facility, but it's only a TV show. :D

-Mike

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts