The Sarah Connor Chronicles on FOX

Considering the economy is in almost a depression, I doubt to many people will be going out on Friday nights any more. So it should give people something to actually watch besides the "Boob Whisper" on CBS. Good old fashioned tv watching is going to make a big comeback in the next couple of years or more.
That whole show is about her Hewit's boobs. And Big bang theory? Is there a episode when those have been covered up either?

That whole show is about her Hewit's boobs. And Big bang theory? Is there a episode when those have been covered up either?

I sat down and watched GW the first time for a couple of years (wife was watching it), and they were pretty much covered up the entire time, unlike the earlier episodes.

BBT? Yeah, and half the time her high beams are on. God bless HD Television.

I think Dollhouse premieres on the same night... Let's see hope FOX doesn't screw over Joss Whedon again like they did with Firefly....

Check your timers, the name has changed to Connor Chronicles and some of the Directv people have reported that their boxes didn't catch the timers...my 622 did...

That might be why mine didn't show any new episodes. :mad::mad:

Check your timers, the name has changed to Connor Chronicles and some of the Directv people have reported that their boxes didn't catch the timers...my 622 did...

Interesting. In the Tivo program guide it hasn't changed, so it's picked up. It's still listed as "Terminator: The Sarah Conner Chronicles".

It's still listed that way on the fox.com program guide as well.

FOX Broadcasting Company: Show schedule

Anyone else thinks that the first episode on Friday night is really weak? I actually have to press the 30 seconds forward on my DVR a few times. It was just really slow and doesn't do much for me. If they keep this going, the show won't last very long.

They were trying to pull in classic stuff from the movies. I feel like the ending where the crazy red head machine could have been much more dramatic than her just walking in and slicing people with her arms.

This show is toast... The ratings were even worse than when it aired on Mondays.... The crowd they are trying to reach just isn't watching TV on Friday nights... Yes, a bunch will DVR it or watch it online from a download site, but that won't help it get advertisers on board, and hence FOX will kill it. The problem is that it might take Dollhouse with it. It was a mistake to put these shows on Fridays.... The only people who consistently stay home on Friday nights is the over 45 set who were more interested in COPS....

What about Sci fi geeks who always stay home and watch tv on Friday nights? I am betting that they make up most of the audience for this show anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)