The Sarah Connor Chronicles on FOX

My son and I DVR it to watch Monday nights. Friday is the kiss of death for any good show. Half your 15-35 male demographics is out on a Friday night.

Meanwhile, Entertainment weekly has a chart showing that Dollhouse was the 2nd most downloaded show off the web.....

Unfortunately, it seems that FOX could care less about that as they don't make the ad money there (or they make much less).

It looks like FOX is Lucy and Joss Whedon is Charlie Brown with the football AGAIN.

Keep watching The Big Bang Theory..... Summer will guest star as herself, with the nerds with her on a long train trip trying to get up the nerve to talk to her.... Should be interesting...

This weeks episode was pretty good.... or should I say, last week's, as I only watched it yesterday... anyway.... what was that machine that came out of the water? Wow - skynet seems to be getting close to becoming a reality. Why do I think if the show dies this spring, it will die with Judgment Day? :)

Ok... tonight was an absolutely crazy weird episode. And after last week's, it just was disappointing, and completely impossible to understand. :(

I also don't understand what the hell is going on anymore. This show needs some major help or it is going to go down hard.

Must be me I thought it was good episode. What we thought was reality in truth was not. Cameron doing things out of Character- like smiling, making pancakes and parading around in a bikini were clues to a reversed reality.

Must be me I thought it was good episode. What we thought was reality in truth was not. Cameron doing things out of Character- like smiling, making pancakes and parading around in a bikini were clues to a reversed reality.
That was no bikini!!!

I think that this show is stalling for time. We all know how this ends up in the end . Skynet launches the nukes and the world ends. No matter how much Sarah and John try , the future is still coming. Obviously the nukes are still going to come and skynet is still in the future, or they wouldn't still be sending the terminators back like the Red haired chick from the Garbage band. She is actually helping to build skynet. Funny thought there. How can skynet send her back in time to help make sure that itself gets created in the first place. I think this show has no real future since the movies have already showed us what is coming. The most they can do for now is right interesting stories that hold our imagination. Last nights episode didn't really do it for me. I couldn't tell what was real or dream or alternate reality. Having Cameron walk around in her bra and panties in front of John was a little weird in itself , but did anyone notice that she actually smiled at John when he talked about her cooking pancakes for him? Totally out of terminator character.

I couldn't tell what was real or dream or alternate reality. Having Cameron walk around in her bra and panties in front of John was a little weird in itself , but did anyone notice that she actually smiled at John when he talked about her cooking pancakes for him? Totally out of terminator character.

You were not supposed t otherwise the "gotcha " in the end would not have worked. See my post 4 down.

Yeah, I definitely caught the Cameron out of character moment :D, but she has been acting weird ever since the beginning of the season when she had the screwed up reboot after temporarily reverting to her original programming; so I just assumed it was more of the same. Until the end, of course.

The bigger problem with this whole show is the serious temporal paradoxes; oh, I know it has always had temporal paradoxes, but Dr. Emmett Brown would be completely blown away by how badly these writers are twisting the possible. As was said above, red-head terminator is building skynet, which builds her.... poof! Paradox. :D

The bigger problem with this whole show is the serious temporal paradoxes; oh, I know it has always had temporal paradoxes, but Dr. Emmett Brown would be completely blown away by how badly these writers are twisting the possible. As was said above, red-head terminator is building skynet, which builds her.... poof! Paradox. :D

I think it is al explained here or maybe not;)
Time Paradox - Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles

I think it is al explained here or maybe not;)
Time Paradox - Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles

Maybe not is the better answer. :D

The only way to really grapple with it is to accept the time-tested (I know, bad pun) Star Trek alternate universe argument, of multiple time-streams running at the same time. Oh geez, I think I'll quit while I am ahead.... although maybe in another universe I will continue this thread. ;)

Okay my head hurts now. I still say the show has no where to go but Judgement Day. So until then it will be just one" fight of the week" episodes till the show ends or the nukes get launched ,which ever comes first. Unless they can come up with a paradox time travel explanation from hell that wraps all this crap up in a neat bow.

Last week show was just as bad as the first show this year. I know Sarah was supposed to be a little crazy... but this is just way too confusing. Again, half of the show I was doing 30 seconds fast forward.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts