The Sarah Connor Chronicles on FOX

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Now that was an interesting episode last night. Where is this going to go? I never saw that ending coming or this plot line now.

I'm afraid that was probably it. Dollhouse is supposed to get renewed. Warner Bros. was selling the episodes at a discounted price to FOX to get a little cross promotion for the Salvation movie. They won't do that for next year, so I think that was it. It was fun watching Cameron get all Arnold in the police station and the Weaver revelation surprised me.

Goodbye SC, we hardly knew ye.

Too bad, I enjoyed the show. I did a Google search and found a couple places that said it was officially gone, just not announced. Made sense that it was a fairly definite ending as he could be normal (not the messiah) as no one apparently new him, and his whole family was "alive."

-Mike

So it looks like we came full circle in the story. So does young John Conner go forward in time to send his own father back in time to father himself? Was that the reason why the younger John was sent forward in time? Interesting story line if they let it continue.

So it looks like we came full circle in the story. So does young John Conner go forward in time to send his own father back in time to father himself? Was that the reason why the younger John was sent forward in time? Interesting story line if they let it continue.
I don't think they can do that now. John is not the leader, so he will not be making decisions. He was portrayed in the last episode as an unsure teenager, so it would be hard for him to suddenly become the leader of a resistance that has never heard of him.I really like the series and hope it continues. However, I hope the fix the following:
  • The inconsistent "laws" of time-travel.
  • The crazy episodes of dreams sequences, or back to front progressions. They seam to use every movie making tactic like they are in film school or something.
  • Toward the end, the showed John becoming mature and becoming a leader. Then in the last couple of episodes, he was a weak teenager again. They should focus the show in one direction.
  • Summer Glau should be shown in hot pants. That alone would probably save the series.

Very sad if this show isn't picked up for a third season... at least to wrap of the finale's cliff hanger and plot twist... *sigh*
Perhaps wishful thinking but maybe Warner will move the show to another (cable) network?

Well my timer ended about a minute too soon and I didn't see the very end. The last thing I saw was John's father walking in and seeing John and then they both stared at each other. Did I miss anything after that? Was anything said between the two of them?

Well my timer ended about a minute too soon and I didn't see the very end. The last thing I saw was John's father walking in and seeing John and then they both stared at each other. Did I miss anything after that? Was anything said between the two of them?

You can watch it on fox.com.

Summer Glau showed up behind John's father as Allison. Then there was another spark and you hear John's mother say "I love you too". That was the end.

You can watch it on fox.com.

Summer Glau showed up behind John's father as Allison. Then there was another spark and you hear John's mother say "I love you too". That was the end.

I assume that that Summer Glau is human right? Since the dog with her is not barking.

I think it was the best episode of the season. It was really cool when the red head T1000 says "I liked that gate." LOL ;)

So I'm not sure I understand. In the flasback scene (or flash ahead scene) on the submarine, the T1000 said "no" to joining the resistance. But now she's saying she does want to work with John?

I have the impression that the T1000 wanted to work with John. When the human crew appeared weak and barbaric, it changed its mind. It probably decided to do it on its own. Probably has respect for John, but not people like Jesse.

On another note, Jesse seems to be a parrallel to Sarah. She goes all out to try to change things, but only ends up destroying the things that actually could change things.

Man that really stinks about ending the series. I have been saving the new episodes for the past couple of months to watch in the slow summer months... Makes me almost want to delete them and not watch them at all now.................. sigh...

Man that really stinks about ending the series. I have been saving the new episodes for the past couple of months to watch in the slow summer months... Makes me almost want to delete them and not watch them at all now.................. sigh...

Not so fast. It isn't a sure thing that they canceled the series. It speculation either way. We won't know for a while what they decide to do.

Again where is SciFi channel when you need it. They probably spent too much money paying consultants to change to SyFy that they do not have the budget for shows like this.

My god, that was an amazing episode -- right until the very end I was thinking that they were somehow making a tie-over to the new movie, but that all fell apart in the end. It was shocking to see Kyle Reese and the human that Cameron was ultimately imprinted on.

I really hope Fox gives this another year, and it would sure make sense for the epg switch to "connor chronicles" - could certainly have a third season without Sarah in the future.

Hmmm... so much to think about.

Rewatched the last episode with my son last night. Few thoughts.

Catherine Weaver: "Yes, John will save the world, but only with the help of my son." To which she is referring to John Henry (who apparently now has Cameron's chip in him).

Preview for Terminator Salvation - focuses on John Connor finding or building (unclear) a terminator that will be their salvation.

Am I missing something, or is there a major cross-over going on, to build up to the movie?

Forgetting the grandfather paradoxes going on right now of course. :)

So here's a nit-picky chicken and egg... so if John Henry took out his connection from the computer, he's "dead", if Cameron takes out her chip, she's "dead" too. So who takes the chip out of Cameron's head to put in John Henry's? ;)

-Mike

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts